Your web site is the cornerstone of your digital branding strategy. It’s a powerful tool that works for you 24/7. A quality web site is also a significant financial investment. So it becomes very important to protect that investment and make sure that your web site gives its visitors and your potential clients the best first impression at all times… Your digital branding success depends on it!
Why an Annual Maintenance Package?
The majority of modern web sites are built using powerful Content Management Systems (CMS) like WordPress. These systems are flexible and easy to use but come with high technological complexity. The time is over when you could put a simple static HTML only site online and leave it untouched for years.
A web site based on a CMS like WordPress requires regular maintenance and monitoring to make sure it runs optimally and securely for the long run.
Also, there’s the complexities of web hosting where choosing the wrong supplier can have a significant impact on your site and related services (slow site, frequent downtime of the site or email services, poor technical support and more). These potential issues could have a negative impact on the impression that visitors to your site have of your organization and your brand.
Furthermore, it’s not easy to navigate the maze of web hosting technical support services for someone who does work in this field every day.
An annual Maintenance Package from Zone W3: the solution for your peace of mind
At Zone W3 Media Design, we have the experience and expertise to guide and support you during the entire process of building your WordPress site. We are there from the beginning to advise you on the choice of a trusted web hosting supplier as well as with the myriad other technical decisions that need to be made during the design and development of the site.
If you take advantage of one of our Annual Maintenance Packages, we’ll be there with you long after the site is launched. Whether it’s for software updates, automated backups, constant monitoring or fixing any issue that may arise, we’ll take care of everything!
What’s included in a WordPress Maintenance Package?
Our maintenance packages come with 4 main components. First, a fixed set of hours to execute the software update tasks and testing them. Secondly, an automated backups service with storage in our secure off-site cloud. Third, constant monitoring of the site to make sure it is always up and running. If there’s an outage of any kind, we’ll know before you do! Finally, an insurance component that assures you the site will be kept running optimally.
Specific services included with our maintenance packages:
- Automated backups service with storage in our secure off-site cloud. This way you can be sure we always have access to a recent backup even in case of a hosting outage.
- Manual backups before any software update on your site.
- Testing of any major component update on a safe working copy of your site before it is applied to the live site. This insures that updates do not break functionality or the integrity of the site in any way.
- Applying software updates to the site (WordPress itself, the theme and eny plugins used).
- Maintenance of several translations for different plugins.
- Technical support in case of problems, including managing any support ticket with the web host if needed.
- Insurance that we’ll do everything in our power to keep the site up and running at all times and that we’ll intervene quickly if an unexpected problem occurs.
We can also take on WordPres sites we did not build following a preliminary analysis.
For more information on the details and cost of our annual Maintenance Packages or to request a quote for a package, see the following page: